5th European forest educational conference in Finland ...
... or if a one Travel does ...
I got mail from my Austrian counterpart Thomas Baschny. He invites you to "5th European Forest Pedagogy Congress to Lahti, Finland, one - and indeed, 21/22. October 2010. The program sounds really good: Talks about "nature kindergartens - a comparative study of an international phenomenon" (from Scotland), "Evaluation of a forest education program" (Dirk Schmechel, England), various workshops, activities surrounding "The Year of Forrest 2011 "and, and und.Besonders like about me the" Marketplace of Opportunities "," Best practice "in the everyday forest education is required, and each participant can show his expertise when he wants.
The only "disadvantage" Everything is kind of in English. Well, will probably go for two days, what do you think? ;-) - Now I just need to get out yet, where Lahti lies at all, so I can book the trip ... Elli whether to fly at all like?
0 comments:
Post a Comment