Monday, September 27, 2010

Free Gay Animated Christmas Cards

A small learning History

Some time ago I met colleagues from Kita-Neumünster, which I reported on the "learning history". I was so inspired that I might as well with children in the forest was, where it is today enshrined in the educational concept. The AWO kindergartens in Kiel have be inspired and have been using this kindergarten year, this form of communication between kindergarten and primary school. Today I would like to introduce them to you:

in Neumünster in 2007 had been dealt constructively about how, then, might look like a well-successful "transition nursery school" ( background and origin ). The result is a small, seemingly insignificant issue and a principle that is simple, focused and practical: The learning history . This is the documentation of a future first-graders from him / her self in cooperation with educators and parents. How this works in detail, experienced educators here, and parents there. This little booklet is in principle no such thing as a "pass" is where the skills and abilities of each child are documented in a brief that the teacher blogs in the number of students in the class and can quickly grasp.

The highlight of the whole thing is that all day care facilities in Neumünster, this booklet use and also for further binding agreements are entered into with the primary schools. I think we should think in Kiel views about whether this is also what for us!

PS: But first ask in each case by the colleagues in NMS, for there is a copyright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment