The new "device management"!
Uiuiui, I could only begin with the concept of nothing, and somehow it sounded so sterile and cold and reminded of unpleasant things. But then I learned that it lies directly behind a man - and the so-called educational management! Since we have children in the forest more than one group, it is necessary that a / e accepts specially trained educators in the overall management of the educational part of the operation, but also a day in a group at the Children is active. Our Executive heads have long smoked until it was a result because this position is the important one-stop shop for carriers, employees, authorities and parents.
I will not reveal too much, but I'm sympathetic to these young people may already know and have to say that I am looking forward to working with you very much. You want to know who it is? Well, unfortunately I missed the first forestry colleagues muzzled here, since the first personal introduction to the next trial day take place. So if you're just as curious as I do, then look a look. It's worth it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment