Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Christmas Vacation Punch

Long day of urban nature in Kiel

I just came back from a late afternoon round with Elli, when I met the postman. Besides the usual, unavoidable bills, there was also a very interesting letter today: The Kiel council parties of SPD and Greens would like to organize a Berlin model a "long day of city nature" in Kiel in the next year. Since I first made at the Berliners smart: They have organized for the fourth time such an action this June. Various actors from the "Environment and Nature" presented the Berlin citizens their work and offered an information and hands-on program. Find particularly clever I search for the individual events. Since I immediately looked even know what has been offered for children there: forest adventure for the youngest, intermediate Burrow and burdock rich, Knut and climate change stories in the woods, mud on the playground, witch-herbs kitchen and and and even a wild boar game was possible! - I'm thrilled and I then sent a notification gleichmal: Kiel. Buzz me so many ideas for such a day in my head .... what would you like to do for children in the woods? Looking forward to your suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment