already written something new
Today I was doing from a friend in the last degree of Elenari-Healing Systems eingeweiht.Und while my wings quite weh.Gut, but I thought nothing of it and meditated weiter.Irgendwann I was drawn to the astral plane , where I but - unfortunately, as always, nothing sah.Trotzdem I managed with difficulty, then get away again.
I will right and went into the Internet, where I chat my friends traf.Ich told her that my wings hatten.Da very hurt, she said that she my wings had seen, and it had been instead of bat wings feather wings, since I was first told she geschockt.Desweiteren, I have not looked as usual, but like a very good-looking mix of angels and Vampir.Sehr muscular, long black hair, a torn shirt and black pants. Now I'm
verwirrt.Warum has seen me so? Have I turned wiedermal? But I can not now instead of a Pooka, an angel-vampire mix sein.Oder again another soul? But actually I do not think that many can have soul shares * sigh *
Well, I'll probably have to wait and see what I get out Sun
0 comments:
Post a Comment