Monday, September 15, 2008

How Do U Get To Norteno Mode In Gta San Adreas

Why a blog?

This is my first Blog.Eigentlich blogging I never wanted to, but there seems now to be a trend like that, I wanted to lump all (yes, peer pressure * g *)

And why Otherkin blog? brought Well, the idea of me a very sweet, an angelic being that I am at this point time sooooo cuddly doll * hugs *: D
liked the idea to me, so I thought I also tell something about men Otherkin-existence.

Many may not believe what I write, or I'm crazy halten.Aber me it's not about what others are denken.Das what I write, my feelings, my feelings and my experiences. Who
not be confused with it, should not lesen.Anderen my blog - people who are same experience, or help in finding their true self-need my reports could be of help.

Silas

0 comments:

Post a Comment