Long time no
Phew, I've geblogt not forever, I just auf.Naja, there were also children technically nothing particularly interesting. However
is the thing with the angel-vampire thingy probably only temporarily gewesen.Das sense of angel wings for a time after which it remained, but not long, so I I'm sure that was just a temporary transformation.
As for the dark elf-like mind share or whatever it is, I think that the transformation does not think ist.Ich, just because something is white in the Art.Ich just do not know what it is exactly because I do not fit the term Dark erscheint.Eine Userin my children had a forum elves race name Draestari vorgeschlagen.Jedoch I'm pretty sure I'm not Draestari, as they called the "Star Elf" (Elenari) count, which is from another planet to me stammen.Und something suspekt.Ich do not think I come from another planet ...
Well, in due time I will end it herausfinden.Im it's just very difficult because yes I am primarily Pooka, and can not distinguish which behaviors and preferences, etc. are from my Pooka page ..... and what of the Dunkelelfendingsi
0 comments:
Post a Comment