Dee-1 - a rapping math teacher from New Orleans (he could also be described as an intelligent over next version of Lil Wayne ) - today announced its new Mixtape called "I Hope They Hear Me II" published.
are at the starting line here, including Murs , Mac , Mannie Fresh and Mickey Factz . For the background music on the other hand make people like RJD2, 5th Child and Rockaway Productions . Who D's music already knows that does not convince me of the very high quality of his product. I can recommend it to all the other other hand, only to give the vertical take a chance.
Big props go to DJ Booth The that offer a good piece on their site for download.
Tracklist:
01 Proud Of Me
02 It's My Turn
03 Ride Wit Me
04th Jay, Weezy
50 & 05th Uncle Tom
06th Ridin 'By Myself feat. Murs & Syreeta Neal
07th The Garden Of Eden feat. Kennedie Rayne
08th I'm On It
09th Blue
10th The One That Got Away feat. Mannie Fresh
11th Stranger
12th Bye To The Broke Days
13th The Dog In Me
14th Great feat. Mickey Factz
15th Numb
16th Armageddon feat. Mac
17th Keep It Movin '
18th Writer's Block
Enjoy!
Dee-1 - I Hope They Hear Me II - FREE Download
0 comments:
Post a Comment