Saturday, February 26, 2011

Poptropica Membership Generator

To err is human? Oh no .....

.... Also Otherkin can sometimes be wrong .....

The faithless Pooka tomato is back, and of course with his outlandish theories about the Otherkin-being * grin *

You remember I'm sure even as I wrote it to have discovered that my demons page sei.Nun a child Lillith to my shame I must admit that since I was probably a little premature Smilie by GreenSmilies.com

I do not know how to start now .... Well, at least I have come to believe that it is my Dämönchen not a Lillith is a child, but a Karasu Tengu (if anyone at all interested Smilie by GreenSmilies.com) Tengu are Japanese bird demons, see here.:

http://www.univie.ac.at/rel_jap/an/Mythen:Tengu_und_Oni

(Damn, somehow I can not get the link. __. Sorry)

How was I to this? Good Frage.Das's all a bit verworren.Interessiert Tengu me since I las.Irgendwie for the first time they did not let me over these beings los.Logischerweise I wondered wieso.Zuerst I assumed I might have one as spirit helpers or something like that, but when I asked that, I never got a Antwort.Das made me suspicious and I remembered a strange dream again, the times I have been hatte.Da I was surrounded by a bunch of Japanese monsters and beings . I even looked away like a Tengu and it was I should be on a free-floating Stange.Ich maintain balance, I would be a full-Tengu, I was told.

I have the time do not get it, and of course to the Otherkin-being not thought schonmal because I was sure, however, that my demon Lillith has wäre.Aber a child in my life changed a lot and I have done so to speak "on the shelf remain ". This was only seen me as I again träumte.Mir of Tengu was somehow clear that I am now a" real Tengu had become trapped.

* Sigh * This may sound now, like I could not decide what concerns the Otherkin-being and did not even really about bloggen.Ich not know how strange it now comes across, perhaps, but I just feel that it is right this very ist.Es to have arrived for the "awakening" typical sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment