If a trip does ...
Hi, I'm back! I know, I know it took a while, and you have you ever wondered why I have not heard from me. Well, I was with my wife in the "country" road. More precisely, we have on a tour of Baden-Württemberg not only made "Wengert" and "Sightseeing", but colleagues and friends also attended forestry forest nurseries.
In this occasion, I found out why the forest is an ideal site for ESD: He brings the shorties on small in lateral thinking. Not that I - and other foresters - that have not known a long time but somehow it is not common in our society do not go far enough. Did you know that forest nurseries are the most resource-friendly day-care centers? - By the way hot forest kindergartens in English: forest nurseries
The forest imp Reutlingen e. V. have been certified as the first climate-neutral nursery in Baden-Württemberg with the seal "Prima Klima" :
also in the south is is very keen to take the quality of forest nurseries to a certain standard and to receive it. To this end, the deal National Association of Forest and Wildlife Kindergarten BaWü e. V. currently possible with certification programs to ensure inter alia, the professional qualifications of teachers in the woods.
This one takes you back to the good teachers Ranger tandem in the house of the forest. This interdisciplinary cooperation, we also have children in the woods is a very successful, as I discovered with my colleagues.
It was a very successful trip and I am delighted that it has a or would like to follow others in time of my invitation to the North! your
0 comments:
Post a Comment