The Golden
you've probably been wondering why I have heard so little of me. - I'm busy! Elli and I use a hand every minute of the sunny weather, to be with the children out in the woods, on the other hand, is the beginning of autumn always the beginning of the logging - then for foresters to do much.
We must be gone already in the run through the forest to provide the trees to be felled with a marker, then unfortunately tedious desk jobs announced, carefully because the use of forest workers must Rotte be scheduled. If these plans are then available, and the so-called juice rest occurred in the trees, they are made in the cold season. Via so-called skid trails, it is pulled from the forest paths, so that the trucking companies of the wood buyer, may find it easier later and charge it. However, previously held the Submission. Ah, but before I am here now spread even further about it, I'd better show you another picture that I made at the last Waldbegang.
it, then have to Elli and I go back, we still want to hide. What it is, I explain the next time. :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment