Glamour
"Glamour" and "magic" is a large attraction or fascination that apparently many Otherkin - carry on normal people - but often very particular nature spirits.
And exactly what I've seen it so many times before I ever of the "Glamour" is hatte.Öfter were broken friendships because friends suddenly fell in love with me, and practically obsessed with me were so, it indeed looks like under a Zauber.Fast as under a love spell from a bad fantasy strip. It was really unheimlich.Sie really wanted to be with me, and I had to somehow make them realize that I did not want will.Ich always have friends - a relationship I do not really need.
Unfortunately, they understood not, and were enttäuscht.So disappointed that they would no longer be friends with me, but has a rather retired and I heard nothing more from them.
Since I hardly Friends I can not happen naturally, but on the Internet, as scheint.Scheinbar "glitz" I also for people who are not at all I really know I will always kenne.Und not know how I react soll.Manche people are there and properly stubbornly to unverschämt.Man it is difficult to go.
plain compliments are very nice now and then, but not if too many werden.Da I just can not deal with war and downright Panik.Ich admit, I'm a total N00b what angeht.Jaja flirt, laugh now nur.Aber I love and relationships gehabt.Okay imitate anything, I am not sure interessiert.Und so interested in me as some have already mentioned, without something there ... there was considered we also carefully consider whether you want to.
And I am now a very freedom-loving nature that are not concentrated möchte.Aber exactly wanted to now almost alle.Sie have wanted me to rule, which repelled me hat.Scheint incredibly well for me then to be "Dark Glamour". This kind of "magic" is regarded as a "promise" that what we see, only a hard shell, is in a very soft, vulnerable core lies - these "Page" raises is thus a strong protective instinct when "victim ". It is zumindest.Aber retrospect I must say that the one hundred per cent zutrifft.Und where I am still so uncertain then some, is for many a field day ... .
Sometimes I wish we could "turn off" somehow, because it sucks all schön.Und not only me, I guess mal.Das probably be many Otherkin kennen.Aber anyone should know a trick or how to reduce it - bring it on !
0 comments:
Post a Comment