Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bait Bus Best Friend Watch

Yes, I'm still alive!

While continuing disturbances important communication networks do not make it easy to document this.
The school has now started, I have two guitar classes, of which I have, however, a more even split in two, so there are effectively three now. A double lesson here is seriously holding two hours of time, so you must prepare all right if you do not want to stand in the middle of teaching without material there. Were bitter.
But since I really only teach beginners and therefore have a healthy head start, should make me over the year, no problems. The only exception here would be my Thursday class, namely the people who are new to CEMAAC, but have played guitar before that. The level of this force I will elicit tomorrow and there could then have more work coming at me. What is recorded in the case, however, is positive, playing the guitar finally makes fun.
The used car search employs me continue, and offers a truly successful moments: A group of five adults watching the dance around an old VW Jetta and somehow try to open the doors, is a magnificent sight, even if it's not just the desire encourages precisely that car surfaces to be mine. Who wants to stand in the street, dancing to his car and being laughed at by people here? ;-)
Well, on this point is the Beninese purpose motto: "Ca va y all!" We will find something! I too have
now seriously embark on the search for a hobby. Today is again "Danse Moderne" (this is a subject such as math) and I'll just make known views with the teacher and ask what options you have to swing in Porto-Novo be dancing. Even if ballet is, I'm all ready ;-) crimes

0 comments:

Post a Comment