Sunday, July 12, 2009

Uses Of Roghan Badam Shirin Oil

It's funny ... The doctors

... knowing that one is going.
Above all, when three weeks before departure (longer it is not ... sick shit!) No matter how insane is rooted in the here and now. I've just returned vomLeiterrundenwochenende, where we spent the whole weekend so that the future of youth work in us to plan in the community when David and I are gone.
It is strange to know that you will not be there all year and still as active to participate in its planning. This keeps one here with the idea.
Just as school as a world that is me, the next three weeks probably still keep properly up to speed. I could actually move into the school if I wanted to take what an intellectual distance from it of course benefits not necessarily an advantage.
I guess the knowledge that I will truly be a year away, I will take the earliest in Paris at the airport - in Stuttgart, I'll be too tired for world-shaking insights.
Well, in the next Weeks should fall next to the preparation of Saw probably still some time for my mental and spiritual preparation. If so. Has been until now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment